HOW IT WORKS
How To Schedule A Swim Class
The Aquatic Zone offers classes on a monthly basis, all year round. Students who currently swim with us keep their same day and time month to month unless you tell us otherwise. New swimmers may start swim lessons any time as long as there is an opening in the class. Please call our swim school office for more details.
Steps To Sign Up for a Swim Class:
- Fill out the online Registration Form. Make sure to select ‘Submit” in order for the entire form to be sent to our office. Once received, our office will send an email with an invitation to create your Aquatic Zone account.
- Call our office at 951.739.4300 to schedule a FREE trial swim lesson. (Limit 1 per swimmer). June 2020 update: Due to COVID-19, we are not able to offer Free Trial Lessons at this time. We will update our website as we offer group lessons again.
- Decide the number of swim classes a week you want AFTER you have had the trial swim lesson. ** No Trial Lesson Offered At This Time – COVID-19
- Make a payment for the remaining month of swim lessons plus the annual registration fee. The month will be prorated based on the amount of lessons left. The following month, our monthly fees will apply. An invoice will be emailed to you.
Some Good Things To Know:
- The Aquatic Zone operates year round. Our swim lessons continue without interruption or needing to schedule monthly appointments. The class you signed up and paid for is yours unless you tell us otherwise. Our attendance policy assumes everyone is there each lesson. It is your responsibility to cancel the lesson if you are not able to make it. Cancel your lesson by calling our office at 951.739.4300
- Make up lessons are a courtesy that The Aquatic Zone offers our clients. Each client must call at least 4 hours in advance to cancel a lesson. We offer 1 free make up lesson per month. Once make up lessons are scheduled, they cannot be canceled and made up. Make up lessons are scheduled Monday through Friday and you must call our office @951.739.4300 the day of the requested make up lesson to schedule them. There are no make-up lessons for swim team or private lessons. Make up lessons expire 1 year from the date of cancellation. ** No make up lesson’s offered at this time – COVID-19.
Important things to remember:
- The Aquatic Zone Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 8pm and Saturdays from 8am to 12:30pm.
- Swim wear only is allowed in pool—do not forget to bring a towel to your lesson. If the swimmer is not potty trained, we require swim diapers. These can be purchased at Target.
- To enter The Aquatic Zone and park, take Rimpau to 7th street. There are 2 parking lots and you may park in either one.
- We do not schedule swim lessons more than 7days in advance.