Aquatic Concepts Swim Safe Program
We start by teaching being comfortable going underwater and moving through the water. We develop our swimmers by using learned swim progressions. Learning to float, being comfortable with your eyes in the water are our core building blocks. The Aquatic Zone team believes teaching children to swim is one of the best and most important jobs ever! Take action and let’s go swimming!
Entering the Zone
- Our address is on E. 6th street, but our entrance is behind our building on 7th St. It is easy as long as you are aware of it! Enter either Aquatic Zone parking lot. Please arrive with your swimmer ready in their swimsuits.
- Check in with us at the front door and we will assist you knowing exactly where your swimmer will take their class.
- Swim classes will take place in teaching stations each marked by station color.
Let’s Go Swimming!
The Swim Lesson
- When it is time for the swim class to begin, the instructor will be in their designated teaching station. Make sure your swimmer is ready.
- It is each families responsibility to get to their class on time. If you need assistance, our friendly staff are ready to help.
- Parents are able to watch the lesson in the seating areas around our pools.
Yay, I Did It!
After The Lesson
- Please towel off your swimmer and gather your belongings.
- Changing rooms are available and are located around both pools.
- Follow the yellow arrows that will provide directions to exit the facility.
How To Schedule A Swim Class
The Aquatic Zone offers classes on a monthly basis, all year round. Students who currently swim with us keep their same day and time month to month until your schedule needs to change. Swimmers move through the class levels at their pace. Graduation to the next class level happens once class goals are mastered. Our instructors will mark them for evaluation when ready and a deck supervisor will take a look and verify skills are consistent.
New swimmers may start swim lessons any time as long as there is an opening in the class. Please call our swim school office for more details. If you reach our voicemail, please leave a message and your call will be returned promptly. Text messaging is also available @714.423.3849.
Some Good Things To Know:
Do I Have To Renew My Spot Every Month?
The Aquatic Zone operates year-round. Our swim lessons continue without interruption or needing to schedule monthly appointments. The class you signed up and paid for is yours until you tell us otherwise. Our attendance policy assumes everyone is there each lesson. It is your responsibility to cancel the lesson if you are not able to make it. Cancel your lesson by calling our office at 951.739.4300 or text us @ 714.423.3849.
How To Make Up A Class?
Make up lessons are a courtesy that The Aquatic Zone offers our clients. Each client must call at least 4 hours in advance to cancel a lesson. We offer 1 free make up lesson per month. Once make up lessons are scheduled, they cannot be canceled and made up. Make up lessons are available 7 days a week. Call our office @951.739.4300 the day of the requested make up lesson to schedule them. There are no make-up lessons for swim for fitness or private lessons. Make up lessons expire 1 year from the date of cancellation. **There are no make up lessons for missed make up classes.
Important Things To Remember:
Hours Of Operations
The Aquatic Zone telephone hours of operation are: Monday through Friday from 9am to 8pm Saturdays and Sundays from 830am to 1:30pm.
What To Wear
Swim wear only is allowed in pool—do not forget to bring a towel to your lesson. If the swimmer is not potty trained, we require swim diapers
Where To Park
To enter The Aquatic Zone and park, take Rimpau to 7th street. There are 2 parking lots and you may park in either one.
We do not schedule swim lessons more than 5 days in advance.
Let’s Go Swimming
Sign up more than 1 child and receive a sibling discount