UPDATED June 18, 2021
Face coverings will be optional for fully vaccinated persons at the Aquatic Zone. For now, we will continue our check in process at our front door and continue using the established traffic flow process. If you do not feel well, please stay home and we will assist you in setting up a make up lesson. As we all continue to navigate through this pandemic together, let’s continue to be patient … be kind… Let’s Go Swimming!
Lessons Available 7 Days A Week!
Follow Us To Water Safety now available every day of the week. Our dedicated team of staff are welcoming all of our swimmers to the pools of The Aquatic Zone. We are excited to offer more swim lesson opportunities in a socially distanced setting 7 days a week. Do you have a make up lesson to take care of? Give us a call the day you would like to take the make up class and we will let you know what is available. Keeping our kids safe, active and engaged in learning to swim is what we do @ The Aquatic Zone. Come learn to swim with us and follow us to water safety. Great value, healthy family time and lots of fun!
HOW DO I SIGN UP & WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Call us to reserve your swimming lesson spot now! Leave us a message if you get the voicemail and we will return your call within the hour. Excellent Customer Service is our guarantee!
We are taking every precaution to keep your swimmers safe. For now, our swim instructors wear protective shields every lesson and our swim center is following all necessary safety protocols to keep our families safe and healthy. The Aquatic Zone also has a new client portal installed on our website to help us continue to operate our swim center with more convenience for our swimming family’s. We have been developing new custom software and are confident this new technology will allow us to streamline our operations and enhance the Aquatic Zone client experience. The Aquatic Zone is pleased to offer express customer service, a client portal login where you will be able to make payments on your family account as well as receive client support from the comfort of your home. The final phase will be to have our schedule available online and we can’t wait!
Please follow the link https://www.concepts-crm.com/applicant/applicant/
to register your family information. Yes, even if you are already in our database, you need to update and re-register in this system. There is no “new” Registration fee to re-enroll. This is just a system update. Once you register, we will send you an email with a link to create your account. Then, call our office to reserve your swimming lesson day and time. We are actively working to add more exciting features and roll them out in the upcoming weeks. The Aquatic Zone team is here for our clients during this time. Rest assured, we are hard at work behind the scenes making steady enhancements to your experience in our to see everyone back at the pools!
HOW DOES IT WORK NOW AT THE AQUATIC ZONE?
STEP 1 – ENTERING THE AQUATIC ZONE
- Enter the Aquatic Zone parking lot. Please arrive with your swimmer ready in their swimsuits.
- Check in with us at the front door and we will assist you with where your swimmer will take their class.
- There are directional yellow arrows to guide you through the facility and we will continue this directional flow at this time.
STEP 2 – THE SWIM LESSON
- When it is time for the swim class to begin, the instructor will be in their designated teaching station. Make sure your swimmer is ready and at the correct colored teaching station. It is each families responsibility to get to their class on time. If you need assistance, please ask the office.
- Showers are temporarily unavailable.
- Restrooms are open and we encourage all to continue washing hands.
STEP 3 – AFTER THE SWIM LESSON
- Please towel off your swimmer and gather your belongings.
- Changing rooms are available if needed.
- Follow the provided directions to exit the facility.
- If you have questions, please call our office and we are available to assist you.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SWIM PASSES AND LINES TO PAY?
The Aquatic Zone is pleased to offer our swimming families the ability to pay online. The swim passes are a thing of the past here at The Aquatic Zone! Each month your family account will receive an invoice with all the necessary information you need available at your fingertips. If you have any questions, give us a call. We are here to help everyone get settled back at the pools.