SMALL GROUP LESSONS BEGIN JULY 1ST!
Call us to reserve your swimming lesson spot now! We are taking every precaution to keep your swimmers safe. Swim Instructors wear protective shields every lesson and our swim center is following all necessary safety protocols to keep our families safe and healthy. The Aquatic Zone also has a new client portal installed on our website to help us continue to operate our swim center with more convenience for our swimming family’s. We have been developing new custom software over the past 9 months. This new technology will allow us to streamline our operations and enhance the Aquatic Zone client experience. The Aquatic Zone is pleased to offer express customer service, a client portal login where you will be able to make payments on your family account as well as receive client support from the comfort of your home. The final phase will be to have our schedule available online and we can’t wait!
Please follow the link https://www.concepts-crm.com/applicant/applicant/
to register your family information. Yes, even if you are already in our database, you need to update and re-register in this system. There is no “new” Registration fee to re-enroll. This is just a system update. Once you register, we will send you an email with a link to create your account. Then, call our office to reserve your swimming lesson day and time. We are actively working to add more exciting features and roll them out in the upcoming weeks. The Aquatic Zone team is here for our clients during this time. Rest assured, we are hard at work behind the scenes making steady enhancements to your experience in our to see everyone back at the pools!
HOW DOES IT WORK NOW AT THE AQUATIC ZONE?
STEP 1 – ENTERING THE AQUATIC ZONE
- Enter the Aquatic Zone parking lot. If you arrive early, we ask that you wait in the car until 5 minutes before your scheduled swim lesson. Please arrive with your swimmer ready in their swimsuits. All adults and children over 12 are required to wear a face covering while at the Aquatic Zone. Swimmers should never wear face coverings in the pool.
- The Aquatic Zone will take Contactless Temperatures at the door as well as provide a brief health screening related to Covid-19.
- We asked that all adults practice social distancing and maintain 6 feet apart.
- There are one-way directional yellow arrows to guide you through the facility.
- We are reducing the amount of people inside our swim center. With our new safety measures in place, we are welcoming one parent per swimmer. Any additional non swimming siblings we ask that they stay home if able to do so.
STEP 2 – THE SWIM LESSON
- When it is time for the swim class to begin, the instructor will be in their designated teaching station and call your swimmer over to begin class.
- We realize that many of our families have more than 1 swimmer. Please stay in your designated seating area until your swim instructor is ready for you.
- Showers are temporarily unavailable.
- Restrooms are open and social distancing signs are posted.
STEP 3 – AFTER THE SWIM LESSON
- Please towel off your swimmer and gather your belongings.
- Socially distanced changing rooms are available if needed. However, we are asking our families to leave the Aquatic Zone in their swimsuits if possible.
- Follow the provided directions to exit the facility.
- If you have questions, please call our office and we are available to assist you.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SWIM PASSES AND LINES TO PAY?
The Aquatic Zone is pleased to offer our swimming families the ability to pay online. The swim passes are a thing of the past here at The Aquatic Zone! Each month your family account will receive an invoice with all the necessary information you need available at your fingertips. If you have any questions, give us a call. We are here to help everyone get settled back at the pools.