HOW IT WORKS
How To Schedule A Swim Class
The Aquatic Zone offers classes on a monthly basis, all year round. Students who currently swim with us keep their same day and time month to month unless you tell us otherwise. New swimmers may start swim lessons any time as long as there is an opening in the class. Please call our swim school office for more details.
Steps To Sign Up for a Swim Class:
- Read swim class descriptions and choose your child’s level. Please feel free to call our office for assistance. We are here to help make your experience smooth and easy.
- Make sure to select ‘Submit” in order for the entire form to be emailed to our office.
- Call our office at 951.739.4300 to schedule a FREE trial swim lesson. (Limit 1 per swimmer).
- Decide the number of swim classes a week you want AFTER you have had the trial swim lesson.
- Make a payment for the remaining month of swim lessons plus the annual registration fee. The month will be prorated based on the amount of lessons left. The following month, our monthly fees will apply.
Some Good Things To Know:
- The Aquatic Zone operates year round. Our swim lessons continue without interruption or needing to schedule monthly appointments. The class you signed up and paid for is yours unless you tell us otherwise. Our attendance policy assumes everyone is there each lesson. It is your responsibility to cancel the lesson if you are not able to make it. Cancel your lesson by calling our office at 951.739.4300
- Make up lessons are a courtesy that The Aquatic Zone offers our clients. Each client must call at least 4 hours in advance to cancel a lesson. We offer 1 free make up lesson per month. The make-up days are Wednesday and Fridays. Once make up lessons are scheduled, they cannot be canceled and made up. Make up lessons are scheduled only 1 week in advance. There are no Make-up lessons for swim team or private lessons. Make up lessons expire 1 year from the date of cancellation.
Important things to remember:
- The Aquatic Zone Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 8pm and Saturdays from 8am to 12:30pm.
- Swim wear only is allowed in pool—do not forget to bring a towel to your lesson. If the swimmer is not potty trained, we require swim diapers. These can be purchased at Target, Walmart, or Toys’ R US.
- To enter The Aquatic Zone and park, take Rimpau to 7th street. There are 2 parking lots and you may park in either one.
- We do not schedule swim lessons more than 7days in advance.