Website registration and signed waiver forms must be completed before the child’s first class. Payments can be made to secure the class spot after the trial lesson. Children can arrive in their swimsuit or use our changing rooms to get ready. Talk to your child before coming to class about how much fun swimming will be and help them build excitement for learning. This will help prevent nervousness and help your child benefit as much as possible from the lesson.
The Aquatic Zone assumes all students are at the lesson they are scheduled for. Please call 4 hours in advance to cancel a swim lesson. We offer 1 make up lesson per month. Make up days are Wednesday and Fridays. These make up lessons expire 1 year from date of cancellation. Once make up lessons are scheduled, they cannot be rescheduled. Make up lessons are scheduled only 1 week in advance. No make up lessons for swim team or private lessons.
- (Paid Annually)
- Monthly payment forms are at the front desk. Each client needs to fill out the information and take it to the desk for payment processing. Credit cards are taken at the front desk. All payments are due on the 1st of each month.
- Perpetual swim lessons always ensure your spot in the class. The class you signed up and paid for is yours unless you tell us otherwise.
- Our attendance policy assumes everyone is there each lesson. It is your responsibility to cancel the lesson if you are not able to make it.
- Cancel your lesson by calling our office at 951.739.4300
- Every month we will issue your swimmer a swim pass after receiving the monthly payment. This will assign a teaching station and give the lane color. The swim pass is for your reference only.
- The swim pass will be updated monthly with your payment and lane assignments.
- Make up lesson cards will be given at the scheduled class.
- If cards are lost, the replacement fee is $1.00
- Register your family information online @ www.theaquaticzone.com. Please submit online before your 1st lesson.
- Call office for available times that fit your schedule.
- The time slot is yours until your child graduates or your family takes a break. Please notify the office if you plan on not attending the upcoming month.